On The Boards
- A green design concept was developed for Calvary High School in Monterey , CA
- Schematic design drawings and models have been approved for The Village at Soledad (a retail center) by the city’s planning commission.
- Construction drawings are complete for a home addition in Moss Landing, CA.
- Construction drawings have been completed for renovations to the historic Wall Street Inn, Watsonville, CA.
- A conditional use permit for a new 26,000 sq. ft. office building near the Salinas Airport has been approved by the City’s Department of Community Development.
- Construction drawings are being processed for a
building permit for a two-story education building for Liberty Chapel
in Soledad, CA.
- Construction drawings are being processed for an extensive remodel of a home in Toro Park near Salinas, CA.
- Another building permit has been granted for a home addition in Salinas, CA.
- Construction drawings have been approved by the
Monterey County Planning and Building Department for a 4,000 sq. ft.
home on Lot 18 (10 acres) in Hidden Canyon Ranch.
- The first phase of construction of seventy-three new bungalows has started in Spreckels, CA. The homebuilder is the Northern California Division of Standard Pacific Homes.
Tom Carleton has worked with SP as a design consultant to match the new
homes to the Craftsman style of existing homes in this historic town.
Six models will vary from a one-story 1,300 sq. ft. plan to a two-story
2,870 sq. ft. plan.
- A new office building near Ryan Ranch in Monterey, CA, is almost completed with ¾ of the tenant space leased already. John Jessen is the owner-builder.
- The conversion of an historic residence into offices for Yuki Farms on Rt. 68 near Salinas, is about 95% complete. Exterior painting and interior woodwork is finished. Don Desmond is the general contractor.
- A two-story addition to the Bolosan residence in south Salinas is progressing. Baggett Construction is the general contractor.
- Construction has started for a new 4,000 sq. ft. home including a guesthouse on Lot 9 (5 acres) in Hidden Canyon Ranch in Prundedale, CA. Scheel Construction is the builder.
- A new “caretaker unit” and renovations for an existing home on the same site in Prunedale, CA, are underway by Gourley Construction.
- The final phases of construction are progressing for a new custom home in Halycon Heights in Monterey, CA. Steelhead Construction is the framer.
- A new custom home of 3,400 sq. ft. in Pebble Beach, CA, is complete. E. C. & Son was the general contractor. Go to Alain Pinel Realty.
- The Boronda Square Shopping Center, in southeast Salinas, is finished and is 95% leased. Kent Construction is the general contractor.
- A makeover of the Allen residence in the Maple Park neighborhood of Salinas is finished. Baggett Construction was the general contractor.
- Office renovations are complete for the Rossi Street branch and the Hollister branch of the Pacific Valley Bank in Salinas, CA.
- Construction is complete for a residential makeover in Morgan Hill, CA. Robert Deal was the general contractor.