Project Update:On The Boards
- Drawings of the Salinas Transit Center have been started to relocate Greyhound to the existing building. The owner is the City of Salinas.
- Construction drawings are underway for an addition to the “White House” on Alisal Street in Salinas.
- Construction drawings are progressing for a prefabricated office building for the Garden of Memories in Salinas. A Conditional Use Permit is also being pursued.
- A building permit is being pursued for an ADA restroom retrofit at the El Gabilan Library in north Salinas.
- A building permit has been secured for renovations at the Community Center at Harden Ranch Apartments, Salinas. CHISPA is the owner.
- A building permit is being processed for renovations at the historic Wall Street Inn, Watsonville, CA.
- A building permit is being processed for a two-story education building for Liberty Chapel, Soledad, CA.
- The conversion of an historic residence into offices for Yuki Farms, on Rt. 68 near Salinas, is about 98% complete. Don Desmond is the general contractor.
- A home addition in north Salinas is being built by McIntosh Construction.
- A new office building near Ryan Ranch in Monterey, CA, is complete with most the tenant space leased.
- A home addition in south Salinas was recently finished by Baggett Construction.
- A new “caretaker unit” in Prunedale, CA, was built by Gourley Construction.
- The first phase of construction of seventy-three new bungalows is underway in Spreckels, CA. The homebuilder is the Northern California Division of Standard Pacific Homes. Tom Carleton has worked with SP as a design consultant to match the new homes to the Craftsman style of existing homes in this historic town. Six models will vary from a one-story 1,300 sq. ft. plan to a two-story 2,870 sq. ft. plan.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.